Sunday, March 4, 2007

Detox 101

Think I'm in trouble.

How the heck am I going to finish all this before they go bad? Argh.


- 32 kiwis
- 9 passion fruits
- 8 huge peaches
- 8 bunches of broccoli
- 6 pears
- 3 mangoes
- 2 boxes of cheery tomatoes
- 1 box of blueberries

All this thanks to Adrian, who went to the fruit market earlier that day. As all typical Singaporeans would, he bought loads and loads of fruits and vegetables because they're cheap. And I got dumped with all this....

Oh well, I guess I'm long over due for a detox.

Kiwi juice anyone?? =|

2 comments:

Jo said...

eat wat u can & chuck the extras into a blender

add water accordingly

put the blended fruit mix into freezer for some fruity ice blended goodness!

try adding choice alco for some extra kick!

Unknown said...

Wah seh you sound dem experienced. Seems like you have been doing a lot of fruits lately.

Luckily my landlady as a juicer, not a blender. Will try it out soon. heh.

No alcohol leh, you put in yours ah?