Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SensAsians

Just came back from some trivia competition at the nearby local pub organized for our school by some of the students. We were supposed to have 8 people on the team but 4 of them bailed out, and I was kinda not too keen on it. But a couple of the guys were so pumped up about it so I just went along.

Didn't have a good feeling about it... anyway...

So there were 4 of us. 4 chinese guys. 1 chess player, 1 pharmacist, 1 dodgy engineer guy, and me. We were a little late, so we had to be at an obscure corner of the room. Then we needed to come up with a name. So I coined the name 'SensAsians'. Ha.

That was probably the highlight of the night for us, cos we did really badly in the trivia. A lot of the questions were Aussie stuff. I think we could have scored the lowest overall... shh...

After it was finished, we quickly faded into the background and left.

Kinda what I imagined how night would turn out.

2 comments:

Camellia said...

Hey...

This reminds me of how you helped me thought of my group name for one of my projects, remember? Chassity. Haa.

You're good at naming. Wat CNN, Cams, Cammsey, phebs...give you a name and you can make it sound funky. =)

Nerd, Geek & Mineral Makeup addict! said...

I shudder to think what you'd name your future kids...